Cheap Air Flight Ticket - How I Buy One Every Time



Everyone is looking for the best deal possible when booking a flight. It is a fact that although most people do not even know where to start when looking for cheap air flight tickets. Let it be no longer the case as I share with you my favorite strategies for driving down the price of its next flight.

ticket splitting
This is where you can buy two single tickets rather than returns. Logic dictates that the return fare is still cheaper right? Wrong! Because of the airlines that never-ending series of promotions offer at any time it is often cheaper to book two single journeys, and sometimes with the same carrier, but often with two separate airlines. As long as they lead us where we want to go, who cares? Not me when I save a lot of money that's for sure.

Night Flight
I can almost hear you groan when I say night flights! I mean, who wants to travel when they really should be in bed? Not me, and I think that you can not either. But what if I tell you that flying at night can often lead to savings of up to 50%, a really cheap air flight tickets? You see, the aircraft as we know, still fly throughout the night, and if we all stayed in bed, then it would not be too long before they went out of business, so they seem to offer little "sweetener" (I, e cheaper prices) encourages us to use their services to the unsociable hours. I know that this strategy is not for everyone, but it is certainly worth considering when looking to save money!

airline employees
This is my all time favorite way to save money on flights and by far the most effective! These people know how to save incredible amounts of money, quite legally, just using a few simple tricks of the trade. If you know the airline employee then turn the computer off and go and talk to them now, I promise you'll be quite amazed when you find out the savings on cheap air flight tickets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment